Mission & Values
Since Goodyear’s founding in 1898, our standard for success has been based on a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
We’ve since grown into one of the world’s largest tyre companies, with one of the most recognised brand names. We employ about 68,000 associates in locations around the world—all working hard to deliver the highest quality in everything that we do.
It starts with the way we conduct our business.
The Goodyear mission is an expression of everything we are committed to at Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres.
All around the world, Goodyear’s purpose is:
- To increase the value of our brands for everyone.
- With market-driven innovation.
- Delivering the highest quality tyres, related products and services for our customers and consumers.
Goodyear will be first in the global tyre industry by:
- Attracting, developing, motivating and retaining the best team of associates.
- Earning and building long lasting relationships with customers, consumers and business partners and exceeding their expectations.
- Driving an efficient, aligned and effective organisation.
- Creating a sustainable business model that consistently delivers a strong return on investment.
Goodyear is committed to:
- Delivering the highest quality in all that we do.
- Acting with honesty, integrity and respect.
- Encouraging wellness and safety, both on the job and off.
- Caring for our environment and communities.
- Supporting a team-based culture of continuous learning.
- Discussing problems openly and solving them as a team.
Goodyear will be driven by leaders who:
- Build talent and teams.
- Have the ability to solve problems.
- Are effective communicators.
- Make courageous decisions.
- Deliver results.