At Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres we are focused on creating an enduring legacy of continuous improvement, agility and innovation.
Our associates work hard to deliver the highest quality in all that we do, including the way in which we conduct our business. Our Shared Values define the behaviours we expect of ourselves and each other.
- We are committed to quality… in everything we do: our products, processes, services, behaviours and ethics.
- We are committed to acting with honesty, integrity and respect. We treat others the way we want to be treated, with no exceptions.
- We are committed to encouraging safety and wellness both on the job and away from work. We are a people enterprise and we depend on the physical, mental and emotional health of all our associates to make Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres one of the best places to work.
- We are committed to caring for our environment and communities… large and small. Our environment is not only the natural world around us but our distribution centres, retail stores, offices and other places of business. Our communities are where we live and work, volunteer and help.
- We are committed to a team-focused culture of learning. We promote sharing, best practices and are constantly searching for new ideas — both inside and outside the Company.
- We are committed to open, candid and transparent discussion of our problems. All associates should feel confident that they can raise issues, ask questions and point out problems without fear of repercussions. We don’t merely support or accept this behaviour, we encourage it. We believe that once challenges are out in the open, we can solve them with genuine teamwork to drive solutions that will align with our common goals and objectives.
At Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres, we are constantly evolving as we improve our overall performance and strive to lead the industry to help benefit our associates, our customers, our shareholders, our suppliers, our communities and the environment.